UNICAL Acceptance fee payment procedure for newly admitted students in the 2018/2019 academic session has been announced. All newly admitted students of the University of Calabar (UNICAL) are hereby oinformed that payment of acceptance fee has commenced. The acceptance fee is N25,000. Below is the payment procedure;
PROCEDURE FOR ACCEPTANCE FEE PAYMENT FOR NUC AND CES PROGRAMMES
1. Walk into any commercial bank nationwide and University of Calabar Micro Finance bank.
2. Make payment for University of Calabar acceptance fee payment on E-tranzact.
3. Collect an E-tranzact printout from the bank.
4. Log on to www.myunical.edu.ng
5. Click on Acceptance Fee Payment or www.myunical.edu.ng/acceptance
6. Type your Jamb registration number/ CES form number, Phone number and the confirmation order number on the E-tranzact printout from the bank to generate your acceptance fee receipt.
7. Login to print your acceptance receipt
8. Proceed to your department for screening before payment of school fees.