The University of Reading, UK is offering the School Of Construction Management & Engineering Scholarships to International students who are looking at acquring a degree program at the Institution.
The School of Construction Management and Engineering is offering 3 scholarships of £3,000 each to the strongest International students and 3 scholarships of £2,000 each to the strongest UK/EU students
Application Deadlines: First round on 1 March 2019 and the second round will close on 1 June 2019.
Eligible Countries: International
Eligible Field Of Study:
- MSc Construction Management
- MSc Design and Management of Sustainable Built Environments
- MSc Construction in Emerging Economies
- MSc Information Management for Design, Construction and Operation
- MSc Project Management
- MSc Renewable Energy: Technology and Sustainability
- Applicants must hold an offer of admission to one of the master’s courses listed above for study on a full-time basis enrolling in 2019.
- Applicants must completed their Bachelors degree program
- Applicants must be fluent in English Language
Application Process: Eligible candidates who hold an offer of admission to a course will be contacted with details of how to submit an application for a scholarship. The scholarship application form will be accessible to eligible students via me@reading applicant portal.
Visit The Official Website For More Information