NIGERIAN AIR FORCE DIRECT SHORT SERVICE COMMISSION MEDICAL SPECIAL ENLISTMENT
1. The NAF is enlisting graduates and post-graduates for training as Direct Short Service Cadets.
2. All applicants must be Nigerians not less than 1.66m tall for male and not less than 1.63m tall for female. Applicants should be between 20 and 30 years by 30 September 2020 (not more than 40years for Consultants).
3. Interested applicants must possess relevant qualifications in the following fields: Medical Consultants, General Medicine/Dentistry, Nursing, Pharmacy, Radiography, Dietitians /Nutrition, Medical Lab Science, Medical Physiotherapy, Health Information Management, Environmental Health, Community Health, Optometry, Dental Therapy, Dental Technology, Biomedical Engineering, Psychology, Medical Physiology and Veterinary Surgery. The possession of second class upper or upper credit is a prerequisite.
CANDIDATE WITHOUT RELEVANT QUALIFICATIONS IN THE ABOVE LISTED FIELDS SHOULD NOT APPLY
4. Interested and qualified applicants are to apply free of charge online at www.airforce.mil.ng
5. Applicants are to print out the underlisted documents after completion of the online application:
a. Attestation Form.
b. Parent/Guardian Consent Form.
c. Acknowledgment Form.
6. Online Registration Starts on Tuesday, 22nd October 2019, and closes on Tuesday, 19th November 2019.
7. Final Interview Exercise will hold from 8th – 22nd December 2019 at Nigerian Air Force Base, Kawo-Kaduna.
8. Nigerian Air Force online Registration and all other enlistment processes are FREE OF CHARGE and no payment should be made at any point throughout the Exercise.
9. The Attestation Form must be accompanied by the passport photograph and photocopy of the signee’s National ID Card or drivers’ licence or international passport. The signee is also to endorse his name and signature on the back of his passport photograph and that of the applicant.
10. For further information see the instruction page on the NAF website from Tuesday, 22nd October 2019 or call the following support lines: 09064432351, 08043440802 and 08055840142 or e-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org.
MAHMOUD EL-HAJI AHMED
Air Vice Marshal
for Chief of the Air Staff