University of Uyo, UNIUYO first and second admission lists for the 2019/2020 academic session are out and accessible online.
Are you aware that the University of Uyo has officially released her highly anticipated UNIUYO 2019/2020 provisional admission list, which contains the names of all candidates, successfully admitted into the academic institution for the 2019/2020 academic session.
The University of Uyo, UNIUYO admission lists (First Choice Admissions, Direct Entry Admissions, Supplementary Admissions, 2nd Supplementary Admissions, DE Supplementary Admissions and Foreign Candidates UTME/DE ) for the 2019/2020 academic session has been released and uploaded on the school portal for checking.
How to Access the UNIUYO Provisional Admission List
Currently, you can only access your UNIUYO admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your UNIUYO admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to go to JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the offer — How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
You will be able to follow the procedure outlined below once the list is uploaded on the university website.
- 1. Visit https://uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals
- 2. Select Admission Status Link
- 3. Enter your JAMB Registration Number and Click on Check Status Button
- 4. You’ll see a response whether you’ve been admitted or not.
Candidates offered admission are expected to pay a non-refundable Acceptance Fee of N25,000 Only.
Payment can be made online via https://www.uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals, then Select Pay Acceptance Link.
However, candidates who have misplaced their Scratch Card should purchase another one from the places.