AFIT 2nd Degree Admission List for the 2019/2020 Academic Session has been announced. Candidates who applied for admission into the Degree programme of the Air Force Institute of Technology, Kaduna can proceed to check their admission status. The admission list has been uploaded online. Candidates are to see steps to check it below;
How To Check AFIT 2nd Degree Admission List
To access the list of admitted candidates, check the attached pdf. You can view it directly or download on any pdf enabled device to view
Candidates offered admission are to also proceed to JAMB CAPS to either ACCEPT or REJECT the admission offer. For detailed procedure on how to check your admission status on JAMB CAPS, CLICK HERE Download pdf
Congratulations to all admitted candidates!
1. All admitted students are expected to pay a non refundable Acceptance Fee of NGN 20,000.
2. Admitted candidates who have not accepted their admission on the JAMB website (CAPS) should do so latest by Friday, January 24, 2019 or the admission will be withdrawn.
3. No candidate can be offered admission EXCEPT O’level result(s) have been successfully uploaded on JAMB website (CAPS).
4. Admission is still in progress
5. All candidates are advised to regularly check their admission status on JAMB website (CAPS) and accept the admission offer to enable completion of the admission process.
6.For further enquiry, please call 09074411999/08155559571